Let me introduce myself

My photo
HELLO!!! Im Bionca a 20year old from a small town within a small state, Arkansas. Im a fashion designer in the making. I love photography & art. Look out for my upcoming clothing line Mare Vis by Bionca.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just the beginning

As we all know Fashion Design is one of the most competitive career fields in the world & in my opinion the BEST OF THEM ALL. I am a 19 year old aspiring fashion designer currently climbing the ladder to success. I may not have much experience but I am very creative, outgoing, and determined to make my dreams as a designer come true. As of right now I am just an ordinary student dreaming, however 10 years from now Bionca Murray will be one of the biggest names in the Fashion Industry.





This is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment